Thursday, December 31, 2009
2009 Recap + LAST CHANCE Workout!
- Hubby got a new job at Forest Home
- Inaugural Super Bowl Party!
- Disney Land for Hubby’s Birthday
- Women’s Retreat
- The Simple Life Challenge
- Boston Marathon!!!!
- Sandiego Rock and Roll with Meghann
- Ran the Fontana Half Marathon
- Wild West Relay With fellow Bloggers
- Ran an 18 Week Bootcamp for the Community
- Started “Finding Her Balance” for Breathe
- I Started New Job at Forest Home
- Became a Cross Coach & Athletic Director
- Ran Beautiful Redlands 5k and WON!
- Celebrated our 2nd Wedding Anniversary in Big Bear
- Mission Inn Half Race Report
- TacOberfest 2009
- 10k Lighting the Way Race Recap
- Fall Couples Retreat
- Father and Daughter Weekend
- BYOT Pizza Party
- Skinny' Brides Wedding
- McCormick Thanksgiving
- Santa Barbara International Marathon Race
- Sleep Over With Melissa
- Christmas 2009
WOW I did a lot this year and this is only the highlights!!!!! NY’s GOALS to come very soon!
I made a fiesta kind of breakfast this morning that tasted wonderful!!! My motivation came from wanting to use my new Chopper I got for Christmas :)
I scrambled two eggs and mixed in some onion and tomato.
Topped on two La Tortilla Factory Corn Tortillas with a little cheese and avocado!
With a cup of Home Made Sbux!
LAST DAY OF 2009!!! Can you believe it?! I am going to finish strong with a Jillian DVD tonight before we go out to ring in the new year?!
How about you any LAST CHANCE workouts before 2010?!