A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

Hello friends I have been enjoying every minute of my Holiday which means that I haven’t been on the computer!

Instead of leaving you with a very long blog post I leave you with a video recap with all 5 of our Christmas’s!!!

I also got a Polaroid Video camera from my wonderful SIL and videoed most of our Christmas, but then erased most of it except the evening. Oh well, at least I have pictures. I am excited to use it though I plan on making a lot more vlogs for you all to enjoy.

Tonight I am getting ready to get back to the grind, cleaning, shopping, meal prepping and resting. This has been a wonderful Holiday and I feel well rested and ready to get back to reality and finish this year strong. I have managed to get quite a few workouts in and I can not wait to try out my new Jillian DVD, Trouble Zones!!

Stay tuned for a 2009 RECAP coming soon, as well as goals for 2010!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait for the recap and goals. i absolutely love reading what other people have and want to accomplish!

andyou definitely look like youre having a great holiday season :)

Anonymous said...

you are so cute bobbi! i love you and your family and everything you stand for! im so glad you had a blessed holiday :)

Anonymous said...

that video will be so great to look back on! glad you had a great holiday.

Lauren said...

Love this slideshow recap! So much fun to watch! :) Everything looked like it was fantastic and I am so happy that you had such a great holiday.

Good luck getting back into the swing of things this week. At least its another short week though.

Have a happy Monday dear!

Mandy Y. said...

Oh Bobbi!!! It looks like you had a wonderful and blessed Christmas! I am so excited for you! And you look GREAT in all your pictures! You are too cute! Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

You're Christmas was so full of family, good food, and gifts! Glad it was so great...and those cupcakes with marshmallows (?) stacked on top were cute!

Can't wait for 2009 recap!

Safety First Oakland said...

Great reading your bblog