Monday, March 16, 2009
Her Weekend Retreat
I am back! My weekend retreat was a BLAST! Thanks for all the kind wishes:) Twas a great time of reflection and relaxation. I got to know a lot more ladies at my Church and spend some wonderful quality time with God. One thing I really loved was the one hour we had to spend in silence! I so needed this, I could have done 2 or three hours!
I did run 13 miles on Saturday at 5am along the beach:) Almost 90% of the run was in the dark, so I tried to stay as close to lights as possible. There were a lot of wonderful trails, sometimes I wish I lived at the beach! What am I saying, I ALWAYS wish that I lived there. The last 2 miles of my run the sun started coming up, so I took this picture.
On the retreat I didn’t take any pictures of food. I just enjoyed everything, but the SWEETS, and there were ALOT of them. Here are some pictures of some of the fun:
WE DIDN”T WIN
Out to Lunch at the Nordstrom’s Cafe!
How is the Prego Women beating these LADIES up the hill?!!
The Retreat Ranch
Kelly, my roomy for the weekend!
Late night N’ and Out RUN!!!! At least we walked there:)
What a blast! I hope that I can take all that I learned and apply it to my life….
Well I back to reality, it’s kinda nice, but I won’t lie I loved being pampered. I did get 8 much need hours of sleep.
After a weekend of not being able to control what I had a choice of eating, I was ready for a wonderful bowl of Oats and some YOGA!!!! I missed yoga two days in a row, and I can feel it. I did some Yoga Detox from yogadownload.com, and feel amazing! I also made some yummy Oats.
I enjoyed breakfast outside, it was just to nice out NOT to!
I have fun to do list this week:
- Hubby’s Birthday Tomorrow
- Wednesday Meeting with Skinny Bride to go over wedding stuff
- Write March Featured Fridge Post
- Send out a goodie package to a fellow blogger
- Put together Wild Wild West Relay team
- Staring a TBL Competition, more details to come
- Running a half marathon+ 5 miles on Saturday
- Volunteer for the Pasadena Marathon on Sunday
- Question of the day: What do you like to do for your birthday, do you like having a party, keeping it low key with family, or heck just not celebrating at all????
P.S Will be reading all your blogs soon, man I have like 200 posts in my READER!