A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Monday, November 16, 2009

Let’s Try This Again

Hi friends! It has been one busy Monday. I wrote this beautiful post about our Pizza Dinner last night and somehow it never posted!!! RRR!!

I only have a few minutes so I shall share with you the highlights.

All the lovelie toppings!

blog 176

blog 177

blog 179

blog 180

blog 187

blog 186

Tofu for me! 

blog 188

Hubby did a great job at the Whole Wheat Pie Crust!

blog 182

Each person had their own pizza to create! The Eatons are too cute :)

blog 189

blog 192

Matt loved playing with his food!

blog 193

My creation! 

blog 194

Liz brought the most beautiful salad!

blog 190

In the oven they went. 

blog 191

We enjoyed some Barefoot Cab, not too bad for the price.

blog 184

blog 181

I enjoyed three wonderful pieces of pizza and lots of salad!  

blog 199

For dessert I threw together an easy peach cobbler!

blog 185

What a fun and relaxing evening with friends, the only down time I am going to have ALL WEEK!

This week is going to be one of the CRAZIEST weeks of my life!!!

  • Monday-AD Meeting for Fall Sports Awards
  • Tuesday-Winter Sports Meeting+ Truth Project 
  • Wednesday Teach Kickboxing+ Have Coffee with a friends
  • Thursday- Thursday Night Group
  • Friday-Decorate for Christmas
  • Saturday- 13 mile run + Thanksgiving Dinner with the Fam
  • Saturday Evening-Wedding!
  • Sunday- 10k race+ Leave for Work Retreat in Santa Barbara

My goal this week is to not get STRESSED, to take each thing one step at a time. I know that I will have to remind myself over and over to be still.

How’s your week started out???

13 comments:

monicac2 said...

I love those square bowls - pretty! How long do the pizzas take to bake?

BOBBI McCORMICK said...

thanks Monica! You bake the crust for about 6-7 minutes first then add toppings then stick back in for about 10-15 minutes!

Terecita said...

Sounds like a fun and relaxing night! And I am so happy that I made it on to your busy schedule this week!! I can't wait to see you!! Woo hoo!

Food Makes Fun Fuel said...

You guys definitely know how to "pizza party". In my families mind, that's take out, but homemade is soooo much more appealing!

Anonymous said...

that look amazing.. i'm soo jealous!! adorable :) i want to do that sometimee
good luck with your week- that does sound prettty hectic. my week is okk so far, it's kind of cold though :(

xo
shelley

Anonymous said...

Good luck! That pizza party looks delish. I want to join in sometime!

Holidays always bring out the business. I know how it goes, and it is stressful and exhausting. Stay healthy and keep on the healthy bandwagon to make it easier.

Runing for a Cause said...

Wow! The food looks just amazing!

Anonymous said...

that pizza bar looks AWESOME! gah, like a dream come true. girl your week is soo busy- and my goal for this week also is to take it DAY by DAY..to remember to breathe and take advantage of every minute i have!

Jenna said...

wow! your parties always look so mcuh fun! love your pizza making party!!
jenna

RunToTheFinish said...

Gosh I have 3 plane flights this week and was thinking I felt busy...you have me beat!!

Amy Soriano said...

I LOVE the square bowls! I eye them every time I see them on sale in the Kohl's add.

Are you running in the Lighting the Way 10K in Redlands on Sunday?! If so, ME, TOO! It's my first 10K. I'm just hoping to finish in one piece! :)

Angie Eats Peace said...

That looks like alot of fun.

Best of luck this week!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fabulous night of pizza making. Take things one a t a time and you'll be good. No stressign this week.