Monday, November 16, 2009
Let’s Try This Again
Hi friends! It has been one busy Monday. I wrote this beautiful post about our Pizza Dinner last night and somehow it never posted!!! RRR!!
I only have a few minutes so I shall share with you the highlights.
All the lovelie toppings!
Tofu for me!
Hubby did a great job at the Whole Wheat Pie Crust!
Each person had their own pizza to create! The Eatons are too cute :)
Matt loved playing with his food!
Liz brought the most beautiful salad!
In the oven they went.
We enjoyed some Barefoot Cab, not too bad for the price.
I enjoyed three wonderful pieces of pizza and lots of salad!
For dessert I threw together an easy peach cobbler!
What a fun and relaxing evening with friends, the only down time I am going to have ALL WEEK!
This week is going to be one of the CRAZIEST weeks of my life!!!
- Monday-AD Meeting for Fall Sports Awards
- Tuesday-Winter Sports Meeting+ Truth Project
- Wednesday Teach Kickboxing+ Have Coffee with a friends
- Thursday- Thursday Night Group
- Friday-Decorate for Christmas
- Saturday- 13 mile run + Thanksgiving Dinner with the Fam
- Saturday Evening-Wedding!
- Sunday- 10k race+ Leave for Work Retreat in Santa Barbara
My goal this week is to not get STRESSED, to take each thing one step at a time. I know that I will have to remind myself over and over to be still.
How’s your week started out???