A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yoga+Breakfast!

After getting a lovely 8 hours of sleep in this beautiful bed I woke up nice and early WITHOUT an alarm, heaven!

Picture 422

I created my own Yoga studio in our cabin living room, I did a wonderful 20 min of Detox Yoga from Yogadownload. After my morning Yoga I read a little and had some raspberry herbal tea.

Picture 433

I couldn’t wait to make us breakfast this morning, my favorite meal! 

Picture 423

I made a veggie scramble! 

  • Chopped red,yellow, and green bell peppers.
  • Chopped red onions
  • black beans
  • corn
  • 1 egg 1 egg white
  • 1/2 an avocado
  • Sprinkled with Goat Cheese

Picture 425

Along with a small bowl of fruit, that I didn’t up eating because I was STUFFED! 

Picture 427

100% OJ!

Picture 428

Served with two yellow corn organic tortillas and a little salsa. 

Picture 429

Hubby’s favorite breakfast. Home-made biscuits, eggs and turkey bacon! 

Picture 426

Such a wonderful way to start our Saturday morning. Time to get on our bikes and take on Big Bear Lake!

9 comments:

MOMMY-MOMO said...

sounds like a perfect day to me!!!

Anonymous said...

it looks like a great start to a great day. I hope you enjoy it :)

Katie ♥ said...

Yummy Breakfast!! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend with your hubby!!!!!

Mom on the Run said...

I try to eat as clean as possible and did the detox back in March. I felt great!!!

I love your clean eating snacks :)

Diana said...

I love waking up bright and early, without the alarm clock, feeling rested. Best feeling in the world.

Anonymous said...

That cabin is sooo lovely!

maria said...

Your eggs looks SOOOO filling. No wonder you couldn't eat the fruit!

Ali @ Food, Fitness, Fashion said...

Great start to you day! I hope the rest of your day was as great!

Unknown said...

Looks like a great start! Have a great rest of the weekend!