Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Happy Hump DAY!
I wish I could say that with more enthusiasm. Last night I woke up at 2am and could not fall asleep again until nearly 4:30am!!!! Needless to say I didn’t wake up for my 5am run. I am not sure why I had such CRAPY sleep. I am glad that today is pretty chill, I might have to take a couple walks at work to keep me up!!!
I did manage to make a wonderful breakfast! I have leftovers from Sunday’s Pumpkin Banana Pancakes.
I topped them with 1/2 banana and a little Homemade Pumpkin Butter They tasted just as good as the day I baked them!
I plan on hitting the gym after work for a track workout on the DREDMILL! I want to get to the gym so I can lift some weights too, I miss lifting :)
Here is what I plan on tackling at the gym
5 minute warm up
5X100’s Fast (6 min mile pace) in between 5 100's Slow
2X200’s Fast (6.5 min mile pace) in between 2 200’s slow
5-10 minute cool down
Weights: (Got this from the wonderful TINA! )
- Lat-pull downs (machine): 55 lbs, 15 reps, 3 sets
- Single arm rows (dumbbells): 20 lbs, 15 reps, 3 sets
- Close grip rows (machine): 20 lbs, 15 reps, 3 sets
- Military press (dumbbells): 12 lbs, 15 reps, 3 sets
- Lateral raises (dumbbells): 8 lbs, 15 reps 3 sets
- Bicep Curls (dumbbells): 8 lbs, 15 reps 3 sets
Cardio + Abs:
- 1 minute Bicycles
- 1 minute plank
- 1 minute touch touches
- Basic Crunches
- Double crunch
Alright folks off to tackle the HUMP!