Monday, December 28, 2009
Are You Ready?!
4 MORE DAYS OF 2009!!!!
It’s time to get back to work! 10 days of Holiday was just what I needed. Just in case you missed all the madness.
I woke up a little later this morning to make sure I was ready to start the week off with a wonderful 8 hours of sleep. For breakfast I decided I needed to get through the huge can of pumpkin I have and make some Pumpkin Oats (so predictable I know).
I also made a cup of coffee to take to-go.
FINISH STRONG SERIES:
Alright I am getting back to normal, so we need to get back on track this week friends and FINISH STRONG!!! I have AKB tonight but I wanted to share with you all Melissa’s HARD-CORE Workout!
- 30 bicycle crunches
- 30 crunches
- 30 reverse curls
- 50 bridge poses
- 20 lying side leg lifts
- 30 lying inner leg lifts
- 40 laying squats (done w/ resistance band)
- 100 side punches (weighted: 2 lbs each hand)
- 100 front punches (weighted: 2 lbs each hand)
- 30 bicep curls (weighted 2lbs each hand and with resistance band)
- 30 tricep curls (weighted 2lbs each hand and with resistance band)
- 50 standing side kicks
- 30 donkey kicks
- 20 standing side leg lifts
- 1 min plank
Melissa I can’t wait to do this!!!
Q: Are you all ready for 2010?
I can’t believe it will be my 10 YEAR CLASS REUNION this year!!!!