A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Thursday, November 19, 2009

On A Night Like This..

Ok so I sat down to write this post at 10pm and then I started reading blogs and now it’s 10:30! I am going to have to make this short and sweet because I have a date with Jillian in the morning!

Tonight I had to run a few AD errands at Sports Chalet. Our Basketball and Soccer needed new equipment and so I went. While Hubby and I were there, we got a call from our Thursday night group leader letting us know that group was canceled. So Hubby and I decided to take full advantage of the evening and have a fun spontaneous date!

First we stopped into Kohls, because I had a $10 coupon toward anything on the store no matter how much you spent. While we were there we tried on some warm looking hats.

1

I love this man!

2

Hubby ended up getting a shirt that was 60% off for FREE! The shirt was $9.98, with the coupon we paid nothing..love free stuff! We then decided to head over to one of our favorite Thai restaurants, The Thai House. We started with a bowl of Tom Kah Kai Soup.

3

Of course I had to order my favorite Thai Dish, Yellow Curry! 

4

After dinner we headed over to Marshalls where we continued to act like children, being silly as all can be. Check out this purse it has a horses butt crack!! Hubby thought this was hilarious!

5

The last place we went was Target! I have been saving up my Kickboxing and Blogging allowance for a night like this :).  Check out the loot..

Picture 324

Hubby’s free T-Shirt and some black comfy boots for me. 

Picture 327

The cutest brown sweater, a black thermal, aqua scarf, and a blue long sleeve(love this color). I also got a pair of Under Armor running socks ($5 at Marshalls) that I can’t wait to try out on Sunday.

Picture 326

Last but not least I picked up another Camel Bak water bottle, my old one disappeared! So happy to have a new one :). 

Picture 328

I am all set for Tennessee!! Oh my it’s 10:40 gotta run to bed!!! Can’t wait to wake up in the morning because it will actually be FRIDAY!!!

Nite Nite

P.S. Thank you everyone for all your kind words and prayers for my family today, I love you guys!

7 comments:

Stasa said...

Good Morning! Love the buys you got- very cute clothes and the socks- what can I say, I'm jealous :) Have a great weekend and a safe trip!!

teacherwoman said...

Yay for Friday's!

Lauren said...

Yay for an awesome date night with your number one man! You guys are so cute, I love it! ;)

Can I be the 3rd wheel on your next date night? ;)

Have a wonderful and safe trip Bobbi.

kasondra said...

awe Shopping with the hubby is so much fun!

jessica said...

ohhh :( I actually have a hat like that... lol Then again when it's -35-40c in the windy winter you don't really care what you look like, as long as you're warm!
:-P

Have a wonderful weekend!

Jenna said...

great new clothes!
jenna

~M~ said...

hahaha those hats are awesome!