Thursday, November 12, 2009
This morning I woke up naturally at 5:15AM!! Love it when that happens. I threw on my running shoes and headed straight to the gym for a quick boot camp workout.
Here is what I did:
- 1 minute jumping jacks
- 3X 15, lat pull downs (machine), 50lbs
- 3x 15, bicep curls, 12 lbs
- 3X 15, shoulder rows, 12 lbs
- 1 minute mountain climbers
- 3X, 15 military presses, 15lbs
- 3X, 15 dips, using the bench
- 3X, triceps pull downs (with machine), 25lbs
- 1 minutes butt kicks
- Abs: 50 crunches, 50 toe touches, 30 side to side heal touches, 1 minute plank, 30 reverse curls.
It was a quick but fulfilling workout! When I got home I made some Pumpkin Oats, I just can’t get enough Pumpkin :)
Whole wheat piece of toast with Pumpkin Butter.
All together now!
I developed some photos last night and put my favorite one from last weekend in the frame I made! I love it!
Time to get going, busy day ahead.
Some answers to a few questions from last night:
Lot’s of people ask what kind of dog Bosco is, and he is a terrier/dautshaund(spelling?). We got him from the pound, so we really don’t know what he really is.
As far as where I will be in Tennessee, I will be in Memphis and Nashville! Shoot me an email if you are close by I would love to meet up!!!