A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Monday, September 7, 2009

GAME FACE

Happy Labor Day!!!

This is my first time working Labor day since I left the school system and to tell you the truth I am really not that bummed. I guess that means I really like my job:).

I didn’t get in my pushup and sit up challenge this morning because I had to make our lunches and ran out of time, but they will get in tonight!!! I am getting excited about FALL, I know Summer is not officially over but I can’t wait to head up to Oak Glen and pick us some apples!!!

For breakfast I made a lovely bowl of Apple Themed Oats with Blueberries.

Picture 918

I topped my bowl of Oats with Blueberries, 1/4 cup of cottage cheese, Zoe’s Granola, Apple Butter, Chopped Pecans, and a 1/2 spoonful of PB. 

Picture 917

Time to put my game face on for the week! I WILL have a GOOD week!

Are you ready for FALL?!

8 comments:

Lizzy said...

Have an awesome day today! :)

I'm ready for fall, but not ready for the snow in Michigan ;(

Matt said...

Fall is my favorite time of year!

brandi said...

that's so awesome that you love your job :) definitely something to be happy about !

I am READY For fall!!! it's my favorite season, hands down.

Nicci said...

I'm so ready for Fall. I planning a shopping day this week with a friend. Sweater shopping time!

Emily said...

Oh YUM! That looks delicious!! Yes, I am more than ready for fall!! ;)

Courtney W. said...

This is the first time I haven't worked on Labor Day! Gotta love the bank holidays :D I wouldn't mind working today though, too, I really enjoy going to work.

Anonymous said...

I love fall, too! Mainly because of a little something called the Pumpkin Spice Latte!

I'm glad you love your job that much; that's awesome! You've clearly found your niche!

Niki said...

I am so ready for fall! Mostly for fall weather!!