A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ice Cream for Dinner

This is the third day this week that I have been offered ice cream for FREE, Monday at work and at Mamma’s house last night. The funny thing is I am not a big ice-cream eater, I would rather have froyo!

Today FREE lunch at work, was ok. It was free so I really can’t complain. I love hearing about all of your FREE lunches today, man free breakfasts and SNACKS some of you have it made!

bobbi 018

I made a wonderful plate of a little bit of everything, rice, noodles, salad, and veggies. Oh and I did have a little Mac and Cheese :).

bobbi 017 

All day I kept munching again, I feel like I haven’t been completely satisfied these past two days! I had half of an Amazing Grass Green Super Food Bar…love these…

bobbi 014

bobbi 016

a peach…

bobbi 013

A mini Almond Joy, nothing like a little chocolate to brighten up your day.

bobbi 020

After work I ran over to be an Athletic Director, and then I taught an AMAZING sculpt class where we did basically one of my living room boot camps for an hour!! Then as soon as class was over I jetted over to our Thursday night group for some wonderful convo and cake!

photo

It was our friends Carla and Greg’s 27th wedding anniversary and they wanted us to celebrate our marriages with them. I am not a big fan of cake, but I needed FOOD!!! I had a little and it was perfect, I even had some peanuts to pack in the protein, such a well balanced dinner :). I came home and had a rice cake with PB too!!

Ok I need to get my eating under control, I am not saying it’s that bad, but I hate feeling dissatisfied!!!

Tomorrow morning we aren’t having Boot camp, but my Boss and I are still meeting for a run and coffee. She wants to start running( she wants to do a relay with me) we are going to take it easy and enjoy the morning.

I am so glad it’s almost FRIDAY, too bad I have a s#*@ load pile of things to do this weekend that don’t involve my day job !!!!

Do you find time to relax on your weekends? Or are you always playing catch up?

Nite Peeps this is where I am headed!

3

16 comments:

Lizzy said...

goodnight dear!!!

try and make time to rest up :) your a busy girl!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I seem to always be playing catch up. What a cute pic of you and your puppy!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I'm always playing catch-up as well and I'm about 1/2 as busy as you are! You're a motivation inspiration!

Matt said...

I try to relax on the weekends because I am go go go during the week with running, class, work, and schoolwork. Weekends are usually more low key and I just try to get some errands and homework done while taking it easy.

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! Your place really goes all out for the free lunches, nice.

I feel like I need to catch up on the weekends. there is always so much to do.

Lauren said...

I know just what you mean. I have those days where I feel like I just munch and munch and I am never satisfied. But that is probably why I keep munching, because I know I'm missing on my key foods. I think my body is use to having a balance of everything and when I deprive it of something, it reacts by wanting more more more.
Oh well, everyone has those days. You will get back to your normal routine in no time.

Have a wonderful Friday! ;)

Anonymous said...

i am wicked jelly that you keep getting free ice cream! i feel like i'm always playing catch up on the weekends but i try to run and read a fun good book to unwind

Anonymous said...

I try to play catch up on the weekends, but I usually end up relaxing a little TOO much :)

brandi said...

ooh, i wish we got free lunches! yours looks great!

i hope you have a good run and coffee date this morning :)

RunEatRepeat said...

You are a machine! Keep up the good work :)

Unknown said...

Your free lunches look awesome - ours are nothing like that!

I try to have time to relax on my weekends but it's also a time to get caught up on things around the house. Have a great Friday!

Courtney W. said...

Did I spot an Almond Joy! NOM NOM NOM!

Melissa said...

That is the cutest picture of you and your dog!

Anonymous said...

That all looks delicious. I'm not a cake for dinner person, I actually have dinner for dessert sometimes lol. I like the sunflower seeds on your salad at lunch--definitely something I'd add

allijag said...

I know you've posted it before, but I just love that picture of you and Bosco! :)

Pam (Highway to Health) said...

There is nothing wrong with ice cream for dinner once in a while! That picture of you an Bosco is adorable!!