Friday, December 18, 2009
Singing in the Office
It’s the most wonderful time of the year…
This song has been stuck in my head all day! I have been working my little tale of at work trying to get all my bases covered before I take off next week off. 10 whole days to myself, I can not wait! I have so many things that I want to get organized and taken care of and I am already making a list.
- Start a new book
- Organize all of my AD(Athletic Director) stuff.
- Clean out all of my kitchen cupboards
- Go see the lights at Mission Inn with my family
- Wash my car inside out!
- Organize my dresser drawers
- DO a MAJOR Detail clean to my master bathroom
- Coffee with friends
- Running late in the morning!
I brought leftover chili for lunch today and am sharing with the whole office, they love it and it sure is SPICEY! I forgot my camera so no pics sorry.
3 more hours till FREEDOM!!!
Question: Are you taking anytime off for the Holiday? If so what are your plans?