A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Monday, November 9, 2009

GET ME OFF THIS THING!

Good evening friends! Tonight after my day job I came home and sat in front of my computer for another four hours working on my Athletic Director task list, it never ENDS!!

image

I had big plans on writing up so many things to share with you all, but all my thoughts are going to have to wait.

I did manage to take a break and make a delicious dinner!

Goat Cheese and Roasted Corn Quesadillas + More!

Picture 160

  • corn
  • goat cheese
  • mini corn tortillas
  • spinach
  • cherry tomatoes
  • salsa

Picture 158

These are so easy! Heat up the corn in a small skillet and then transfer to a small bowl and add in goat cheese. Cook your cherry tomatoes and spinach in the same pan as you used to cook up the corn.

Picture 164

Spread corn and goat cheese mix on three small tortillas and pile on tomatoes and spinach. Then cover with three small tortillas and grill back in the pan..cook just like a quesadilla…Hope that made sense?!

Picture 165

I added fresh salsa to the top and enjoyed some black beans and more grilled tomatoes.

Time to go read some “Good to Great” and get off this COMPUTER!!!

Speed work+Weights in the morning!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Good luck on getting everything put together! ;)

Dinner looks fantastic as always my dear. ;)