A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tag Your It

The wonderful ALI gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award and the Over the Top Award!!! Thanks so much, ALI!

kreativ

For this award, I have to write 7 things you all don’t know about me, I feel like you guys know everything, but I will give it a try:

1. I was a cheerleader my freshman year of high school.

2. I am named after my dad and mom, my full name is Bobbi Marie.

3. I hate purple lettuce.

4. Dream Job is to be a Wedding Coordinator/Personal Trainer all in one!

5. I eat apples and kiwi whole, skin and core!

6. I hate taking baths.

7. I have been to 47 states!

Now I have to pick 3 bloggers to give the award to

1. Angie over at Angie Eats Peace

2. Tereicita over at A  Journey to Share

3. ALL OF YOU!

6 comments:

monicac2 said...

Wow, you eat the apple core? And the kiwi skin?

Bobbi, you could totally do your dream job. Your service would be that which you provided for Skinny Bride. A bride-to-be would come to you and tell you how much weight she wanted to lose and/or what changes she wanted to make by her wedding day, and you would come up with a nutrition plan and a workout plan to help her achieve her goals.

Let's see ... you could call it Bride Beautiful or something like that. You would be *so* good at it!! You are lucky in that your dream job is completely in your reach!

Terecita said...

I totally agree with Monica about your dream job! You practically are already doing it. :-) Plus, I could totally use you to shed the pounds once the baby is born!

Thanks for thinking of me for the Kreativ Blogger award!! This will definitely motivate me to get a post up this week. :-)

Lauren said...

I eat the core of the apple too! People think I'm so werid for it, but really, this is the most nutritious part. I even eat the stem and the seeds. Makes clean up a breeze! ;)

You totally deserved this award hun.

Julie said...

I hate baths too! They gross me out.

Angie Eats Peace said...

I love the skin of kiwis, too.

Thanks for the award :)
I actually just posted those facts on my blog a few days ago.

Angie Eats Peace said...

I love the skin of kiwis, too.

Thanks for the award :)
I actually just posted those facts on my blog a few days ago.