A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Monday, October 19, 2009

Fly By Already!

I am excited about this week flying by, because Hubby and are taking a mini-vacay up to Big Bear! Last time we went there, we had a very relaxing time and celebrated our two-year anniversary. This time we are planning to take our mountain bikes up there and discover some fun trails... can’t wait.

This morning I woke up a little later, Mondays are my LONG days and I need it! Thank goodness I had breakfast already made, Pumpkin Pancakes from yesterday.

Picture 363

Picture 365

With an orange on the side (and an egg that didn’t make the picture).

Picture 366

I am perfectly full!

I leave you with this beautiful quote:

“Meet today’s problems with today’s strength. Don’t start tackling tomorrows problems until tomorrow. You do not have tomorrows strength yet. You simply have enough for today”-Max Lucado
Baby steps…Baby steps...

Do you try and tackle tomorrows problems? I know I DO!

9 comments:

Angie Eats Peace said...

Great quote, very appropriate!

Biking through Big Bear sounds like so much fun, I hope the week goes by quickly for you!

Dawn (HealthySDLiving) said...

That's a great quote!
That's so exciting...have a great mini-vacay!

brandi said...

biking sounds good, but I'm bad at it - much better on my feet than on wheels :)

I love Max Lucado - what a great quote and a good reminder to just focus on today.

Megan @ Megzz Wins At Life said...

Great quote Bobbi! Mini-Vacay's are the best!

Diana said...

I love that quote :) I need to remember that!

Unknown said...

I love that quote at the end! I did a post this morning on how I have not been as productive as I can be due to being overwhelmed. I can't make anything go away, so I have vowed to focus on one thing at a time. This goes along so well with my post!

You know what they say about great minds...

PS. Love the pumpkin pancakes!

maria said...

OH I LOVE THAT QUOTE. Thanks for sharing it. Just what I needed to hear. Awesome!

Jess (Fit Chick in the City) said...

Have fun at Big Bear! I've never been, but have always wanted to go.

Island Girl Eats said...

That is such a nice quote.

I love the sound of your weekend. I am sure that it will be a lot of fun.