A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Friday, August 21, 2009

Fruit Day Friday

Praise GOD it’s Friday :)!

Thanks everyone for the support on my next marathon, now I am thinking twice about doing it because everyone is doing VEGAS!!

This mornings boot camp was soooooo HARD! I even pushed myself as well...my cousin Celina helped me with this killer AB workout! These get me every time.


When I got to work today I made myself some whole wheat toast, nanner, and PB :).

I also brought in some fruit for FRIDAY FRUIT DAY from our garden! Friday fruit day is something I made up, don't worry you didn't miss another Hallmark Holiday.

I have such a fun weekend planned. Two of my favorite teenagers are coming to stay with me and Hubby over the weekend while their Mom and Dad are out on a retreat. Tonight we are going to hit up the mall, dinner and see a chick flick, anyone have any suggestions???

Tomorrow we are headed out the Beach, and Sunday is up in the air.
I love being a girl! I have four brothers so getting in some girl time will be so FUN!!!!

HAVE A FUN FRIDAY!!!

13 comments:

Amy Soriano said...

Julie & Julia!

Fran said...

Don't have any suggestions for a movie, I don't know much about the latest movies.

Have lots of fun this weekend!

Lizzy said...

Julie & Julia for sure! but there are tons of movies out right now!!!

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

happy friday

brandi said...

that ab move kills me! :)

I loved Julie and Julia, but I know the Time Traveler's Wife is probably pretty lovey dovey and a chick flik ;)

sounds like a fun night!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend--have fun! Julie & Julia is good and I keep hearing 500 days of summer (or something like that) is great!

Anonymous said...

im assuming youve already seen time travelers wife, but if not ... def that!
-muffy

Niki said...

I really liked Time Traveler's Wife!

Natalie M. said...

Seems like the time traveler's wife is a hit! I'm going to see it tonight...so that's my suggestion. Of course I haven't seen Julie & Julia yet but I shall. Have fun Bobbi!

Char said...

Hey Bobbi, I am just starting to run, I signed up for a 5k in Oct. The way you talk about running is helping to motivate me--any tips on sticking with it? Would love to know whats on your Ipod! Have a great weekend!!

Jodie said...

All the best on the marathon. Julie and Julia was fantastic.

Matt said...

Sounds like a fun weekend :)

Anonymous said...

sounds like such a great weekend! sorry i can't suggest a good movie, i try to stay away from chick flicks haha

Angie Eats Peace said...

Yes, do Vegas! :)