A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Monday, August 3, 2009

Before & After

Happy Monday Morning Peeps :).

I first want to say THANK YOU for all the wonderful and encouraging comments about my BIG NEWS. While I was on my 4 mile run this morning my mind was full of cross-country high school memories. Secret sisters, hill repeats, camp, crushes, speed workouts…man I am still in shock that I am going to be a coach!

When I got home I made the best Muesli yet!

monday 134

Last night I mixed 1/3 cup oats with 1/3 cup soy milk,cinnamon, brown sugar, flax seed and a splash of water and let it sit in the fridge overnight. Then this morning I added strawberries, blueberries, 1/2 banana, chopped pecans, Agave Nectar, and granola. I topped with a 1/4 cup Greek yogurt.

monday 133

All mixed together…yum yum…

monday 135

I only have three days of work this week, and then it’s off to Colorado to run!! Have a Happy Monday Everyone!!

I leave you with these before and after pics and of my brother Jeremiah and I!! We have both changed a bit ;).

2004

DSCN0064

2005

DSCN1119

2006

IMG_1811

2007

Dodgers-Camping2008 075

2009

ipod pictures 2 165

Gotta love the bro!

20 comments:

Mrs. LC said...

You have both changed so much! And I am still so excited for your Cross Country coaching venture! (not to mention athletic director!). :)

Anonymous said...

haha i love it! You look gorgeous in all of them, what a happy pair :D

brandi said...

aw, what great pictures!

i love the muesli mix, too. it sounds like a great way to start the day.

Mandy said...

Bobbi, you are such an inspiration!! You look amazing!!! And what a cute lil bro!

The muesli looks so good... I just saw this on someone else's blog yesterday... I've never made it before... I need to get on the ball here!

Niki said...

You and your brother are too cute!! :)

Congrats on your new job! That sounds so exciting. You are going to be a great coach!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job!

Eve said...

Wow! Amazing transformations.

Mica said...

Your muesli looks delicious!

And you and your brother have both changed so much--amazing photos!

KK @ Running Through Life said...

Amazing photos! Both of you look great!

Anonymous said...

Wow those pictures are soooo cute! You got so hot and buff and are just so pretty in general! he is starting to be a looker watch out ;)
-muffy

Kate said...

Wow, Bobbi....what's REALLY changed is the size of your cheeks!

Love the slimmer you!

Aron said...

congrats on the new coaching gig!!!! that is SO exciting!

omgosh check out you hotties :) quite the transformation!

allijag said...

awww, love all the before and after pics - your family is so darn cute!

Andrea said...

Great pics! Brothers are awesome!!

Congrats on the coaching and activities direction position. How exciting!! You'll do great!

Unknown said...

great pics! sorry i'm a bit late, but holy cow congrats! that sounds like such an amazing opportunity that will fit you perfectly :)

Anonymous said...

You look fab, girl! Crazy how little brothers can grow up & change SO fast in just a few years.

monicac2 said...

I am so happy for you!! You are going to be an AMAZING athletic director and cross-country coach!! The school is lucky to have you!!!!

*I was on my cross-country team in high school (many years ago), and although I was not a great runner then or now, I always thank my high school cross country coach for giving me the tools for a form of exercise that I have enjoyed for a lifetime!

Kelly said...

Wow you guys have changed so much in 5 years! You look hot in that red bikini! That's so awesome that you are going to coach! I wish you all the best in your new adventure!

RunToTheFinish said...

wow I always thought you were like teeny tiny, that's amazing! I have like 0 food inthe house due to colorado, but I'm trying to eat well..oh golly I am so excited!!!

Anonymous said...

Your inner beauty shines thru no matter what size you are!! Your blog is an inspiration, and I look forward to my daily reads and idea's from you.
I was so glad to be lead to a Christian blog about these types of things and think you are amazing!
How wonderful about your new job! I'm sure this is just the beginning of many, many more blessings to come your way!! CONGRATULATIONS!!