A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Friday, November 14, 2008

Bosco Vs. Vacuum!

A quick post for this Friday night:)

As you know I had the house to myself tonight, hubby is doing a ride along with a cop friend till 2am! Today was GREAT, it felt good to finish the week!!!! I went straight to hot yoga an hour and half class, it felt wonderful as always. When we were in our last pose, relaxation, they were playing a beautiful Italian song that made me cry.....I did stop crying before the song was over:)

When I got home, I went straight to cooking, I was famished! Cracked open a bottle of Cab, and was ready for the night!!! I don't know what it is about having the whole house to myself but I kind of get gitty. I made myself the best TV dinner ever! Lobster Ravioli from Tj's with some broiled Brussel sprouts, thanks Megs for the idea:)


As you can see there is some Food Network going on in the background:)

mmmmm... I think broiling them is the best way to go. Just throw some EVOO and pepper on them and your good to go!



I quickly decided to throw on some marinara sauce!

For dessert I had a small whole wheat banana muffin with some Barneys Butter, O' MY was this O' so good!!!

Bosco kept giving me his begging face, I gave in of course and he loved it!!!

The rest of the evening I was blaring Kevin Page's CD, a local band from Memphis, while cleaning!!!! I got everything done, swept, mopped, clean the bathrooms, dusted, dishes, and the refrigerator!!!! WOW it feels so nice to be so fresh and so clean, clean:) Bosco and I had fun cleaning it together, he is deathly afraid of the vacuum though....

video

I also picked up some of Pacific Natural Almond Milk, I am all out of Hemp Milk and I have seen this on a couple blogs now so I thought I would give it a try and at Fresh and Easy it was only $1.50:)

Well I will be up early tomorrow, I have AKB at 9am then a Softball game. I am also getting my hair cut, I can't wait!!!! It is supposed to be like 90 degrees tomorrow CRAZINESS!!! Good night friends, I will have the ZAP giveaway winner up tomorrow morning so stay tuned!

Keep Piling on those MILES!!!!

9 comments:

therunningaddict said...

Oh please post the pictures of your new hair do! Have a great Saturday

ncrunner12 said...

Sounds like a great friday night! And the Saturday morning sounds just as good... enjoy it!

Erin of Care to Eat said...

I can't wait to see your hair!

runningwithfood.com said...

I get the same way when my hubby is gone for the night ... it's like girl's night ... by myself!

I think we all just crave quality time with ourselves every now and then!! :)

Have fun this weekend ... can't wait to hear about your new 'do!!

runningwithfood.com said...

Hey again - just wanted to let you know that I just read and left a comment on your hubby's blog ... that was so hysterical ... now I know!! Hahahaa!

Meghann said...

Lobster Raviloi? Aren't we fancy!! Broiled brussel sprouts are the best! And Bosco is too cute! great video

Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

Lobster ravioli sounds so decadent! Whee! I also opened a bottle of wine last night and it was very yum. :D

Fitnessista said...

oooh that almond milk is my favorite!
that lobster ravioli looks incredible-- i miss tj's!
enjoy your saturday!

Mica said...

That looks like a delicious dinner, and Bosco is an ADORABLE dinner date for an evening at home :)