A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Friday, October 24, 2008

Short & Sweet

This is going to be short and sweet! I wanted to share the best mini-meal I have had in a while.

Cranberry Yogurt Surprise



1/2 c Tj's Greek honey yogurt

1/2 c non fat cottage cheese

1/2 c homemade cranberry sauce

handful of homemade granola


I loved the taste and texture, felt like I was eating a pie filling!

Because I am trying to come up with a recipe for the BSI (bloggers secret ingredient) I have cranberries on the brain...

" Do you have to, Do you have to, Do you have to let it linger...." Man I love Love love the CRANBERRIES! Takes me back to 7th grade...

2 comments:

Fitnessista said...

hahah that cranberries song is totally going to be in my head.
can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Unknown said...

That looks yummy!