A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Practicality of a Women

Alright so I finally decided on the perfect bag for me. A couple of weeks ago I wrote a post about finding the perfect bag for this girls practical life. I wanted a cute stylish bag, but more then that I wanted a bag that was sensible for my busy lifestyle. So out of all the bags I researched online I found that the company Sherpani fit my style and my life.

I chose the Flora Major SS 07 messenger bag which has the following features:


  • Deep internal pocket
  • Exterior water bottle pockets
  • Swivel shoulder strap
  • Key fob
  • Floral pattern accents inside
  • Large opening for easy access
  • Unique 3D top lid
  • Adjustable yoga mat straps
  • Wet pocket for swimsuit or gym clothes 18”x13”x7”

and it was on SALE! I got the bag on Wednesday and have already used it on an overnight trip to LA. I am so excited I can't wait to take it to work!




"The Flora Major messenger bag offers a roomy main pocket large enough for gym clothes, shoes, toiletries and all the other extras you tote around town. It even has a wet pocket for your swimsuit or sweaty hot yoga clothes."


"Organize the rest of your stuff with a key fob, adjustable yoga mat straps to fit any size mat, cell phone pocket and external water bottle pockets. The removable waist strap keeps your larger load from shifting when you're commuting by bike"



1 comment:

Fit Mommy said...

Just mine too! Can't wait to try it out.