A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wrap It UP!

WOW some of you are pretty darn selfless!!! I loved all of your ideas too :). Thanks to Kath, I finally installed Google Chrome onto my computer, why have I lived so long without this wonderful program?!

Today’s lunch was ALOT better then yesterdays, thanks to a little planning.

I made an amazing new wrap:

  • one Flat Out Wrap
  • one light Laughing Cow Cheese
  • one small tomato
  • steamed red peppers
  • and one Mediterranean Veggie Burger from TJ’s

blog 068

Wrapped up :)

blog 070 

I also had some grapes (there almost all gone from our vine :( ).

blog 072

With some crunch (organic tortilla chips) and bean dip!

blog 071

For my mid morning snack I did find a Greek yogurt that I had left in our office fridge!!! YUMMY! While eating my snack, I contemplating signing up for the Mission Inn Half in November, I am getting the runners itch! Maybe I can convince Angie to do it with me ;).

blog 066

Alright I have one more hour of work then I am off to my first Cross-Country Meet!

15 comments:

Food Makes Fun Fuel said...

I think the Voskos vanilla honey yogurt is so good it's better than most ice creams I've had

Whit said...

Google Chrome is the BEST!!!! I just installed it yesterday and LOVE LOVE LOVE is going on over here!

Diana said...

That wrap looks so good!

Kristin (Kristin's Nibbles) said...

What a yummy looking wrap!!

xo
K

Anonymous said...

good luck at the meet!

amanda @ fake ginger said...

Yum, that wrap looks delicious! I wish we had a TJ's here. :(

Sheri said...

Mmmm...veggie burgers in a wrap are so yummy! I going to have to look into this Google Chrome!

Angie Eats Peace said...

I was already strongly considering Mission Inn. I am thinking about the 10K though, but could maybe be convinced otherwise.

Matt said...

I LOVE Google Chrome!

Jenna said...

I just signed up for my first half marathon, and race ever, today! Granted, it isn't until June of next year, lol. But I am SO EXCITED!

Unknown said...

yum. i had a wrap today. it was fresh sliced turkey, fresh sliced swiss, spicy dijon mustard with spinach...it was tasty too. :) -cw

Anonymous said...

Good luck @ your meet tonight!

Rosey Rebecca said...

That wrap looks awesome!!!

Cara (Cara Craves...) said...

Your wrap is deliciously inspiring

Ali @ Food, Fitness, Fashion said...

Lunch looks great!!!! What did you think of the voskos yogurt? I have been wanting to try that brand since I saw it in Whole Foods