A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Friday, October 2, 2009

Winner of the Soda Stream Machine!

Hi friends, so glad you all liked the “Prego” Bobbi :).

I am getting super excited about my Women’s Retreat this weekend, so excited that I forgot to bring my lunch to WORK! Hubby is working from home today and is being the sweetheart that he is and bringing it up to me, because I can’t spend any money!

Alright friends it’s time to announce the winner of the Soda Stream Machine!

I saw that people were posting in two different places so in order to make it fare, I went ahead and chose a winner from this post and this post and then put their names in a mug and pulled out the lucky winner!

I put into Random.org the numbers and it pulled the number 12 from this post and then number  63 from this post. AND THE WINNER IS 63!!!!

#63 Cara (Cara Craves...) said... I think I would go for Cranberry-Raspberry.
Although, making a root beer would be quite great as you could make your own homemade root beer float!

Cara send me your full name and address and I will get your Soda Stream to you!

Ok for all of you who didn’t win, no worries more contests to come.

Quick Question: Have you ever won anything on a blog, or any type of site for that matter? 

12 comments:

Diana said...

The only thing I've ever won on a blog were movie tickets for the premiere of District 9! It was actually last week. It was awesome! And the movie was pretty good so that's a good thing. ;)

Food Makes Fun Fuel said...

I've won some Zevia on blogs and that makes me so happy :-) My dad won our car on an internet contest. how crazy is that?

Matt said...

I won a giveaway once and got some good stuff. It was a bunch of products from Annie's Naturals. Awesome BBQ sauce!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!
Thanks for choosing me Bobbi...it must be my lucky day. I am so excited to give that machine a try.
Thanks again :)

Anonymous said...

What a cool prize! Congrats Cara! I won a gift card on a Twitter contest- used it on running gear and a pop up shade structure.

Unknown said...

Lucky! Congrats Cara!

Kathleen said...

I have never won anything...crossing my fingers that someday it will happen! :)

Anonymous said...

I won wristwatch..
NIce soda times for Cara

Courtney said...

I won a waterpik flosser from Healthy Tipping Point AND a food scale from Green Dog Wine. SOOO exciting. I'm actually pretty excited that I will be doing my first giveaway on my blog soon...hope everyone will come check it out!
Courtney
Adventures in Tri-ing

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog and all your positive energy. I have been following you for a couple months now. Thanks for all the great posts. I just wanted to let you know that I awarded your blog with the Kreativ Blogger Award.

Jenna said...

I just found your blog from Tina's, and am so glad I did! You have such an inspirational story, I can't wait to follow you and add you to my reader :)

Elina said...

I've won a few random things in my day, including a few blog giveaways. Most recent one was the $100 giftcard to Dick's sporting goods. I was SO exited about that one!! :)