A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Sunday, July 5, 2009

In Between Mountains

Hello friends!! Hubby and I are on our way to camping trip #2. I don’t have much time, so I thought I would entertain you with just a few pics from our 4th of the July weekend camping trip ! I will update more soon :)

Our weekend started off with the largest Tiramisu cake I have ever seen!!! Topped with raspberries and blueberries, true amazingness!

2

Then we headed out to Big Bear, Bosco got to come :) 

3

When we arrived at camp I was starving and dug right into the messiest hamburger I have had in a long time! 

4

With a Coors light(not my #1 choice beer), but shoot I am on vacation!

11

Hubby and I set up our tent! 

5

While Bosco watched :) 

6

Ok more fun times to come stay tuned…..

23 comments:

Niki said...

Wow! That is the biggest cake I have ever seen!

Emily said...

Wow!! That is a huge cake!! I've got to ask, was it gone by the end of the weekend?

Have an amazing Camping Trip #2!!

Mica said...

That is a freakin' awesome cake!

I hope you had a great camping trip!

Anonymous said...

How did you blog from the mountains? That's some hi-tech campin! LOL j/k

Matt said...

THAT CAKE IS A BEAST!

Denise said...

That is the biggest cake I've ever seen. Yikes.

Danica's Daily said...

I just had a chance to catch up on your blog after my Vegas Vacation. Yeah for doing Making the Cut -You will LOVE it and totally see results! I LOVE all of Jillian's books and actually belonged to her website for about a year too. Fun - I can't wait to hear whatcha think.

That is seriously the hugest cake I've ever seen. I think I'd seriously have to run the other way because the leftovers would haunt me forever!

Have fun camping!

Anonymous said...

Dang woman, that is one large cake!!

Fitnessista said...

that tiramisu looks outta control! hope you're having so much fun!

Julie said...

that is the biggest cake I have EVER seen! How many people ate that!?

http://strivingforbalance.wordpress.com/

Megan said...

Our tent has doggie doors. you should see it!

Katie said...

MMMM I LOVE homemade hamburgers yum! That really is an amazing cake!

Danielle said...

Ha, you are on vacation! Enjoy, that cake looks amazing! :)

Kim said...

Holy Moley! Look at that cake!!!

Quinn said...

That cake looks amazing! How many people did it take to put that thing together?

brandi said...

that cake is huge!

i hope you guys have fun camping :)

Fitzalan said...

I think the messier a hamburger, the better they taste!

Hope you are having a wonderful time!

Happiness Awaits

Ruby said...

Your dog is SO cute!! Aww camping is awesome. That cake looks amazing!

Amy said...

Love your blog. Your running stories/tips are wonderful. My dog's name is Bosco too! :)

Peanut Butter Swirl said...

holy smokes that is one huge cake!!
have a fun camping trip :)

Jamie said...

Bobbi,
I miss your posts! Hurry home! :)
Hope you had a wonderful time - can't wait to read about it and get caught up on all the fun!

Paige@ Running Around Normal said...

That cake looked tremendous! I hope you had a great weekend.

Pearl said...

what a large cake! glad to hear you're having a great time!