A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Monday, June 29, 2009

Me and My Buddy

Ok, so the first Transformers was super cheesy in my opinion (sorry if you loved it). At least dinner was amazing! Tonight I was in the mood for something cold and crisp, no more spicy for this girl! I love having a variety of produce in the fridge, gives me plenty of options for a fresh summer meal.

food 515food 516

I decided to make a hearty salad!

 food 522

food 519

I filled my bowl with cucumbers,sprouts,cashews,1/2 a gala apple,zucchini, and some cherry tomatoes. I topped my salad with a mix of balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard.

food 517

I made Hubby two grilled ham and cheese sammies :)

food 523

I can not tell you how much Bosco thinks he is human! Tonight he was so cute laying on the bed while I played on the computer, and this isn’t the first time he was just caught on camera :)

food 525

food 526

food 527

food 530

He is just too cute!!! Ok I need to go make our lunches for tomorrow and then get ready for my KILLER workout at the gym!!! 5:15 here I come :)

Nite Nite!

12 comments:

Brianna said...

Wow. You'll be up even earlier than me tomorrow. Enjoy your workout! Oh, and that salad looked delicious.

Danielle C. said...

Way too much cuteness from Bosco! Enjoy your workout tomorrow morning. :)

Terecita said...

I do think that the first Transformers was cheesy but I did still enjoy it very much. It made me laugh. But I heard that the second one is not as good. :-(

But I did watch The Proposal tonight with my friend, Beth, and we both REALLY enjoyed it! You should check it out!

Pearl said...

puppy is so cute!

Lauren said...

My Sammy thinks he is human too! I swear, this is no normal dog, we can't even use the d-word in our house because he seems to get upset by this. :)

Glad you had a wonderful Monday!

Mica said...

Aww, Bosco is just a cutie!

Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

I like action movies so I didn't mind the first Transformers. Yeah the story line wasn't great but the transformers themselves were cool!

Love the salad!

Meghann said...

Abbie lays the same way with me on the bed. :)

Amy said...

AWWW puppyface!!!!! Soooooooo freakin cute!

allijag said...

LOL - bosco is too funny - what blog was he reading ;P

brandi said...

that salad looks awesome! I'm glad you're stomach is feeling better - spicy food doesn't agree with me sometimes, either.

thanks for the heads up about transformers - I don't think the husband wants to see it, but you never know :)

Julie said...

Hi Bobbi...I noticed the Fage discussion win your interview with Andrea. You might want to check your local costco for it. The one near me carries a large tub for about $7. I'm not sure if its the fat-free or 2% (I think 2%), but it is quite a deal b/c the container is huge.