A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sure I’ll Model for You!

This weekend has been full of some fun times! Yesterday after my 20 mile run I met up with Hubby and some friends at the Redlands Bicycle Classic, one of the largest Pro/Community Cycling races in the WORLD and it was a perfect sunny CAL day.

11

12

13

They were handing out FREE Chipotle Burrito Coupons so you know where we went for LUNCH!!!

15

I got a HUGE Vegetarian Burrito, I had some major calories to eat!

14

As you can see I was having a bit of trouble eating it….

18

After lunch I met up with Skinny Bride at David’s Bridal to help her pick out her dress, and her bride’s maids dresses. It was so fun, I even got to try on some dresses too:) This whole experience made me want to go home and put on my WEDDING DRESS again, I am sure it will be happening in the near future!

Skinny Bride looked RADIENT in all the dresses she tried on!

1 

And so did we..well Sheanna did anyway. I looked a like a little scary.

3

This was Skinny Bride’s favorite:

4

After all the fun modeling, Hubby and I headed out to Dave & Buster’s to celebrate Hubby’s birthday with our HUGE family and friend PARTY. This was our first time at D&B’s, we have been missing out! Hubby and I love playing arcade games, pool, and sky ball.

5

Yesterday was Hubby’s “cheat day” so he ordered some potato skins as an appetizer. Of course I had to have some too:) They were so flippin yummy!

6

I ordered a “Walk the Plank” drink, some pineapple juice and other fun ingredients( I accidently blew LENT). My first cocktail drink sense December!

10

I ordered a Chicken, Apple, Pecan salad, I loved this salad way better then then ESPN’s salad. My Mother helped me finish it:)

7

Here is the best part, they had Karaoke going on that night! So of course after a few sips of my drink I just had to go up:) The Cuz, and BFF Danielle and I when up and did some Christina Aguilera!

8

And the BOYZ when up and did some “Snoop Dawgy Dawg”. It’s kind of funny because it was hubby and our two cop friends singing about being gangsters. LOL.

9

We finished the night with sky ball and dance dance revolution and called it a night! Hubby had such a great time, I am so happy he was born:)

Today was all about relaxation! When we got home from church I took a TWO HOUR NAP, this is a first for me. I was woken up by an unexpected visit by my DAD, he stopped by to say hello. We all sat and chatted for a good 4+ hours and then before I knew it, it was 5 O'clock!

I made a quick trip to the market, and prepped for the week. I am on Spring Break,  so I am working Monday and Tuesday childcare and then I am off until NEXT MONDAY!!! I foresee a beach day coming up:)

I can’t wait to get off on Tuesday night and start the Spring CLEANING!!! Am I crazy to be excited about cleaning?! Hope you all had a beautiful weekend with friends and family, remember tomorrow is a BEAUTFUL NEW BEGINNING to what could be the best WEEK of YOUR LIFE!!!

I can’t wait to do some Yoga in the am and have a big bowl of Monday Oats:)

Night Night

19 comments:

Pearl said...

bobbi it sounds like you had an incredible day! you were absolutely gorgeous in those dresses, and hubby looks like he had great fun at his party! how sweet of you to plan such an event :).

hahahaha i loved the lyrics that were displayed on the screen for your song :) wooo!

Anonymous said...

Love those BM dresses....so cute!! Have fun on your spring break too!

Kyle and Darci said...

what a great day...modeling (look great btw!) and celebrating your hubby!!! looks like you guys had a great time!!

enjoy your spring break!!

Mica said...

Haha, Bobbi, you are such a versatile model! Sportswear one day, bridesmaid dresses the next!

Have a lovely spring break!

Unknown said...

what a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

I love trying on dresses, I love that blue one too, you look gorgeous!

Oooo that "walk the plank" drink sounds right up my alley ;)

Have a good monday!

HangryPants said...

I love Skinny Bride's favorite dress too. Your burrito looks delicious!!!!

RunToTheFinish said...

hmm not really a chiptole fan, don't know why but hey FREE is free.

love the blue dress for sure!!! way to go on the karokee, it's so much fun with the right peopple!!

Fit Mommy said...

Glad you got out to the races.

No Longer Using said...

i would've needed a relaxation day, too! LOVE THE MODELING! hahaha "fierce"... antm?!?! :) fun weekend!

teacherwoman said...

Sounds like a fun time!

Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

We've never been to D&B either, even though there is one right down the street. Love the dresses, the blue one is very classy and upscale looking. :)

I think you need to go get fitted for shoes. ;) As we age, our feet change shape and it might be that the Asics are working for your foot shape anymore.

Denise said...

Sounds like a fun wknd. Glad Hubs had a good bday!

Fitnessista said...

hahah looks like such a fun weekend!
i LOVE chipotle!!!
trying on bridesmaid dresses is such a blast :D
have a great day!

Niki said...

What a great day! Hope you have a fun filled spring break!!

Danielle said...

What a fun weekend!!!I love that teal dress!

kelsey said...

karaoke is the best!
and that turquoise dress is killer! :D

Lauren said...

Chiptole! Score!! Anything free taste delish.

I have to agree, with skinny brides choice for the dress, sup-ah cute!

Aron said...

yummmm i love chipotle :)

so fun to try on dresses!!! i always want to put mine on but its locked up in an air tight box :-/ someday i will get it out and put it on again!