A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Friday, March 27, 2009

Fifty Percent Friday!

Happy Friday Friends! Thank you for all the beautiful compliments about my outfit yesterday:) Just to let everyone know today it Fifty Percent Friday over at RunningSkirts.com, check it out!

Woke up this morning around 6ish, but decided against Jillian this morning because I remembered that I get off EARLY today so I can do a 30 minute Bag Class at my Gym. I did manage to have a peaceful Yoga Session with pink. I tried the Hip Opening Flow #2 from yogadownload.com. Felt great after my 4 days of running/kickboxing this week.

6

I need some NEW candles, do you have any one’s that you love?!

I wanted something for breakfast with no clean up required!

Favorite combo of cereals: 1/2 c of Fiber One, 3/4 cup of Kashi Heart to Heart, 1 cup of Banana Nut Cheerios.

1 

Topped with a little Zoe’s Granola, strawberries, 1/2 banana, Hemp milk, and a spoonful of natural pb.

3

2

With a cup of Joe, still morning after last nights loss…Memphis will always be in my heart:) Who are you routing for in the final 8?

4

Today doesn't feel like Friday to me. I am not sure why, maybe it’s because I am running tomorrow at 4am so I know I have to call it an early night? Not sure why I am feeling so BLAH. I need something to look forward to tonight!!!! What are you looking forward to tonight??

Peace and Love,

 

P.S. Stay tuned for my March Featured Foodie Fridge this afternoon!!!

P.S.S Jenna from EatLiveRun is trying to raise $4,200 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Team in Training. I think this is a wonderful cause and I am excited to support her in this awesome goal! You can support her as well by checking out her donation page. Good luck Jenna!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the breakfast cereals! Czech Republic has maybe 10 kinds total! We are so behind!!
Happy Friday!

Meghann said...

My Fridays are the same way. I have to call it an early night to be up at 6:00am to run 15 miles. But its funny how much easier it is to get up that time for a run on a Saturday then for work :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Bobbi Im a huge bball fan and i had memphis winning it all I was sad too....I go to school in AZ so I'm routing for the Wildcats today!

RunToTheFinish said...

GOOOO MIZZOU!!!!!!!!

RunToTheFinish said...

oh and um very nice with the candles and yoga, I should try that!

Abby said...

Sadly, Temple went out in the first round... I always root for whichever Philadelphia teams are in it - Go 'Nova!

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to grocery shopping tonight at costco!

Being Robinson said...

I'm going to have to check out that yoga link, I have a hard time doing it at home, I usually have to go to a class to get it done. Thanks for the skirt link to, I'm a new found lover of running skirts!

Pearl said...

awww how was hubby after last night's game?

i hope you have a very nice friday!

Katerina said...

Just ordered my first running skirt!!! Very exciting.

Anonymous said...

sorry youre feeling blah!

ive been feelin blah the last few mornings myself..but thats because im stuck in illinois and it is cold and dreary.

i got illinois to win it all. hahahahahahaha. [what a joke.]

No Longer Using said...

i loooove mixing fiber 1 and heart to heart. and yes i ate an entire box of banana nut cheerios by myself. the new one that is catching my eye is blueberry mini wheats... i think mizzou is VERY talented, but i have my heart set on UCONN!!

Anonymous said...

Those cereals work for me! In kickboxing class do you work the pads or is it kick hit motions? Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

great mix of cereals!

ps check out my blog, i gave you the kreativ blogger award. not sure if you've gotten this yet or not!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I'm pulling for my beloved Pitt Panthers of course! Although, the Memphis loss was really devastating!

Brian said...

Cheerios and JUMBO rice Krispies are my awesome mix. I love the fiber one frosted wheats too!