Monday, March 30, 2009
Baking With the Ladies+ Sunday’s Trip to the Market
The long anticipated day hasn’t been so long, it’s actually flying by! I only have 6 girls for childcare, and we have been BLASTING Disney Radio and baking in the kitchen
The girls love kneading! LOL
SUNDAY’S TRIP TO THE MARKET
Yesterday Hubby and I at down and went through our cupboards and fridge to see what groceries we needed for the week. After I got a nice list I decided to give Fresh and Easy one more try.
- 2 pounds of strawberries (they were only $1.99)
- Red Bell Pepper Hummus on Sale at Fresh & Easy for $1
- Lima Beans
- 1 Odwalla Bar, the Banana Nut tastes just like Banana Nut Bread!
- Silk Creamer( I thought I would give it a try again)
- Brown Rice
- Rooibos Tea
- Almond Milk
- WW Nutri-Grain Waffles
- Red Delicious Apples for Hubby
- Gala Apples for me
- An Annie's Burrito, on sale for $1.50! Should have got more
- goat cheese
- WW Pita Bread
- Romaine Lettuce
- Baby Spinach
I spent: $15 Dollars at Fresh & Easy on Food and $20 at Von’s, a total of $35 on food this week. We still have chicken and tofu left from last week, so that’s why are bill was so low.
Today I enjoyed my last two homemade black bean burgers, with a salad, an apple, kiwi, hummus, and ww pita.
I can’t wait until we finish our homemade bread it smell’s divine
Question of the day:
If you had the whole day to your self where would you spend that day?