A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekend with the Mccormicks and family!

Our weekend together in pictures:

Saturday night cleaning and dinner

Breanna(niece) helping Auntie Bobbi Clean



Alysse (niece) showing Auntie Bobbi how much she loves her cooking!
Being a Ham
Ok she does like it!
Uncle Matt showing us how much he loves doing the dishes! Bosco Looking so innocent!
Sunday Morning:
Yummy Sunday Breakfast! Whole Grain Pancakes, with pb and bananas melted on top. Shot of Monavie, and some turkey bacon! After a 5 mile up hill bike ride!!! I am practicing the course for the sprint Tri next weekend, Lot's of up hill! Eyes were bigger then tummy only ate one pancake:)

What got me through it all!!!



Celebrating Fall today. Headed to Oak Glen to meet the Bowe's, to pick a pumpkin and some fresh apples! Will have to take lot's of pics!

4 comments:

Lance said...

Looks like a fun Saturday night - and some yummy pancakes in the morning! Five miles uphill - very impressive!! Keep it up Bobbi!

Unknown said...

Yummy pancakes. I haven't had some in awhile...tomorrow!

HangryPants said...

Kids are the best! So cute.

Anonymous said...

I have to say I have never heard of Hemp milk before.Your article on it was very interesting.I would give it a try cause in the article it is said to be like soy.I love soya milk---by itself or in my coffees.