A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mission Accomplished

Before hubby and I head out on our McCormick Day of Fun,
I had some chores to do.

Here was the mission:

Clean Kitchen
Dust
Sweep and Mop
Organize Pantry
Organize Kitchen Cabinets
Catch up on Need-A-Sitter
Put out fall decorations
Eat somewhere in there

Here are
the results!

For lunch I got to use some of my fall dishes I took out from storage. I had some left over chicken paella, butternut squash soup, and some peaches with a dab of light Cool Whip.


So I finished it all! I am list maker, so having a list always helps me stay on task(well that and my ipod). I am excited about tonight it's been too long sense we have been out on true date.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your decorations!

HangryPants said...

I love the different colors on your walls! Hope you had a fun Sunday.

Unknown said...

I love lists! I like checking them off because it makes me feel all accomplished!