A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Monday!

Off to a great start! It's the last day of June and the beginning of an exciting week. Ran this morning on the track, and did some core strengthing. I felt great, which is always good. I am looking foward to seeing my Memphis roomate come in on Friday for a week. She live in Michigan so she might be a little hot out here but that's whats the beach is for right? I am excited I haven't seen her in a year and I can not wait to show her around the beautiful southen Cali. I am not exactly sure what we will be doing but I know that it will be fun no matter what because she's just one of those people that you can't help smiling when she is around. Hope the week goes by fast because then I am off for two weeks and then on to Hawaii:)

No comments: