A blog about my journey as an athlete and a woman. Come step into her shoes...

Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Night Bites

Hello again folks. The hubby here. Wanted to post tonight's wonderful meal I made before we go see wifey's old high school play their cross-town counterpart in some good ol' football.

All I have to say is Baker's, McD's, Wendy's, and etc.... Eat your heart out! This is a FULL POUND quatro-meat hamburger with a half wheel of cheese as my side. HMMMM!


The only thing that can come close to this burger is a 3/4lb BACK YARD BURGER hamburger with those seasoned fries. For those who don't have a Back Yard Burger near you, I feel sorry for you..... Best Burgers! ... But now they don't have seasoned fries anymore, so that's why the block of cheese here is better than regular run-of-the-mill fries BYB serves now.

2 comments:

Trying To Heal said...

That burger is off the hook.

Wow. and love the 1/2 wheel of cheese.

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's looks SO good!!! I am not a fan of hamburgers but I'd take that :P